Location: PKF Hamilton
Tel: +64 7 974 4876 / +64 21 479 768
Steven currently leads the Business Services and Corporate Finance divisions.
Steven has several years’ business experience; including being one of McDonald’s youngest ever Franchisees and developing and operating a business in the self-storage industry.
Within the community, Steve is actively involved as a Business Mentor through Business Mentors New Zealand, a Not-for-Profit organisation providing Mentoring and Advisory services to small and medium-sized businesses throughout New Zealand. The experience that Steve is able to draw from both his commercial and professional background has been invaluable to a number of business owners he has worked with.
Key Assignments & Client Base
- Multi million-dollar capital raising and acquisition
- Succession planning and execution for a 3rd generation engineering business
- Valuation engagements across a wide range of industries
- Advisory services and transaction management for a merger of businesses
- Working with a number of clients in the medical sector
Areas of Expertise
- Management and financial accounting advice
- Transaction advisory (Mergers, Acquisitions, Business sales)
- Business and strategic planning
- Business Advisory Services
- Management Accounting Services
- Capital Raising
- Governance improvement
Qualifications & Memberships
- BBS (Accounting)
- Chartered Accountant (NZICA)