About the role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and manage the New Recruit Programme
- Mentor new recruits to further skillsets required to be an outstanding
- Work with specialist teams across a diverse range of businesses to assist in the management of clients and review of compliance work
- Assess new recruit’s abilities and interests in specialist areas to help find their perfect professional pathway
- Work with leaders across a wide network in the development of technical knowledge and competency frameworks
- Develop knowledge in leadership and management theory to assist in the success of internal leadership programmes
- Provide coaching and assistance to coaches in the development of people across a wide network
We’re looking for someone who is outgoing, caring and who truly enjoys focusing on the development of people to see them succeed through mentorship and skill development.
This role would suit a Senior Accountant, Assistant Manager or Manager looking to change their balance between juggling client responsibilities and the desire to develop future client advisors and accountants.
You will also bring a minimum of 2 years as a fully qualified CA with experience in:
- Supervising people
- Applying NZ tax legislation
- Using Xero and XPM
- Direct confident communication with clients regarding their business requirements
To apply please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your motivation to join PKF Withers Tsang in this role.